Congratulations on being selected to present at the 11th annual North American Passive House Conference in Philadelphia! We are pleased to have accepted your paper and presentation proposal. You have been assigned a presentation slot during the Core Conference, September 23-24, 2016. Please refer to the Breakout Track Schedule for further details.
Each track will be grouped by topic and feature three presentations per 2-hour session. Due to time constraints, each 35 minute presentation slot is limited to two presenters. Each track will be assigned a moderator, who will introduce you and keep time.
|June 10||RSVP/Registration Accepted presenters must confirm their intent to present and register for NAPHC2016 below|
|June 24||Initial (rough) draft of paper due for Tech Committee review: download the word-template|
|July 25||Tech Committee review notes will be returned|
|August 31||Final print-ready paper deadline for inclusion in Conference Proceedings — download template & format per guidelines 6-pages max|
|September 13||Presentation slides must be submitted for review|
|September 23-24, 2016||Present your findings at the 11th Annual North American Passive House Conference in Philadelphia|
- To confirm that you will be attending and presenting, please register below no later than June 10, 2016.
- One presenter per abstract is eligible for the special presenter rate.
- One additional presenter (as listed in abstract submission) may register at the PHAUS Member Early Bird rate.
- All presenters are eligible to register for Pre-Conference Workshops and the Passive Projects Tour at the PHAUS Member rate. Workshop schedule+registration NOW OPEN!
*Conference presenter registration cancellations made by June 30, 2016 will receive a 75% refund. Cancellation requests made by August 31, 2016 will receive a 50% refund. Conference presenter cancellations made September 1 or later will not be refunded.
- An initial paper draft is due by June 24, 2016 for Tech Committee review.
- Download and use this word-template to format your paper (dropbox link).
- Use the form below to submit your draft.
- You will receive feedback on your draft by July 15, 2016.
- Your final 5-6 page paper (page limit includes images) reflecting any input provided from the PHIUS Tech Committee review is due no later than August 31, 2016.
- Your final paper will be included in the Conference Proceedings publication.
- Please use the form below to submit your final paper, including the following:
- Primary Presenter (will not be listed as such in the program, this is to identify primary point of contact only).
- Paper/Presentation Title
- Submitter (if not the Primary Presenter)
- Comment: use this field for any other details you would like us to know (optional)
- Check the box at the end of the form to receive a copy of your submission.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.